Most upscale hotels include stationary luggage racks as part of the amenities for their guests. These ingenious engineering marvels can come in handy especially when a guest is only staying for a short time and prefers to live out of the suitcase, as opposed to utilizing the chest of drawers. Luggage racks are also used effectively to raise a suitcase from the ground while packing or unpacking a suitcase, thus eliminating the guest’s need to constantly bend down while gathering items, which can create discomfort and lead to potential injury.
Optimally, you will want your bed and breakfast’s luggage racks to be somewhat ornate, so as to project a more luxurious aesthetic. The luggage rack may be constructed with materials that blend into the general décor, such as wood or combinations of wood with metal elements.
InnStyle now carries a hotel luggage rack that is sure to help make any guest feel at home! Our “Powder Coat Square Tube Metal Luggage Rack” is built of 1” square tube steel construction, which adds strength and durability to its beauty. This rack measures 20.25″Wx20”Hx 17”D and has a powder coat finish. It is lightweight and folds easily for quick storage.
This compact beauty is not only for use in the bed and breakfast and may also be used in the home as well. Used as a closet insert, it makes it possible to store suitcases in an organized fashion and can be easily kept on hand for the benefit of overnight guests in the home. The folding luggage rack can easily be stored away when not in use, and set up quickly to allow overnight guests a simple means of setting up the suitcase for easy access during the stay.
View InnStyle’s Luggage Racks that can be used in many ways to enhance your guest’s comfort. Or contact us at 267-354-6020 or toll-free at 1-800-877-INNS (4667).
InnStyle is the premier supplier of wholesale fine linens for bed, bath and dining for the inn keeping industry. We carry a wide product line in which you will find everything you need to make your inn comfortable, luxurious and unique for your guest’s − all at wholesale prices!
For innkeepers interested in even further cost savings, our clearance items are a great solution. Taking advantage of purchasing our high-quality merchandise at clearance prices is a cost-effect way to refresh tired inventory for an established business, or obtaining stock for a brand new bed and breakfast.
Examples of current clearance items include:
- Windowpane Quilted Coverlet: Meticulously triple-stitched with 400-thread-count combed cotton. This coverlet is sateen, lofty and supple with a soft sheen. Generously filled for year-round use. Machine washable and dryer safe. Sample sale clearance is not returnable.
- Comfort Allergy Free Eco Pillow: Comfort Allergy Free Eco Pillow made from recycled poly Fiber. Sample Sale. Clearance is not returnable.
- Organic Terry Velour Robe: Plush terry organic cotton robe for men or woman. Shawl collar, Dropped shoulders and two pockets. Available in white. Vendor requires $310 minimum or 15% upcharge.
- Denim Window Treatment Set: 100% Cotton. Two Blue Denim rod-pocket window panels 40″x63″ each & two rod-pocket valances 48″x20″ each with box pleat detail. Tie-backs are Velcro fasten. Clearance is not returnable.
- Branston Tablecloth: 100% Polyester. Features a spillproof material fabric that beads liquids up for an easy clean. Machine wash and dry. Clearance is not returnable.
We have sales staff members who will personally assist you in finding the items you need for your particular property. We serve innkeepers throughout the United States and Canada to the Virgin Islands. Our customers vary from 2-room bed and breakfasts’ to 75 room properties. We are certain that we can service your property. Please contact us at 267-354-6020 or toll-free at 1-800-877-INNS (4667).