“Going Green” seems to be the rage these days, and for good reason. Green products minimize exposure to toxins, such as the harmful chemicals often found in fabrics, building materials and products for personal use. Eco-friendly bedding and bath products are safer for the environment by taking advantage of toxic-free and recycled materials. Green bedding and bath products are usually less irritable and free from toxins.
InnStyle has embraced the green movement, adding organic and ecologically responsible products to their inventory. Soft, breathable, eco-friendly products, including sheets, coverlets, blankets, bedspreads, pillows, towels, bath rugs, robes and bath products are available at InnStyle. Green products include:
- Organic Massage Table Sheets: 100% organic cotton-available in 220 percale or Flannel. Includes face cradle, flat and fitted sheets.
- NEW Organic Pure Linen Sheets: Made in USA, especially for the organic “purist”, of Pure Organic Linen, these sheets are elegant, with natural sheen and body. These sheets are pre-washed, pre-shrunk and needs minimal ironing. For best results line dry over a shower rod and straighten with hands while damp. Linen gets softer with each washing.
- Organic Cotton Honeycomb Jacquard Blanket: This jacquard woven blanket is made of pure 100% organic cotton and is weighty, comforting and completely machine washable. Available in several colors.
- NEW Sig|Natüra: World Class Charm Meets Modern Sophistication in our new personal care amenities. Sig|Natüra offers modern style from a budget friendly, eco-conscious perspective. This unique Eco-Efficient Doypack is a resealable, stand-alone pouch that utilizes 65% less plastic than a typical 30 ml bottle. Features a multiple use, tamper-evident attached resealable cap that guarantees safety and prevents clogged drains.
- Bamboo Robe: Silky soft and absorbent bath robe made from 65% bamboo from rayon and 35% combed Egyptian cotton material. This shawl style robe has a fabric sash, two front patch pockets and a generous fit. Quickly absorbs water yet dries more rapidly between uses. Available in 4 colors. SKAL approved. Machine wash and dry.
If you do not see the ‘green’ product you are looking for, please contact us.
InnStyle, a wholesale fine linens supplier for bed, bath and dining for the innkeeping industry, is pleased to announce the addition of the MicroCotton® Hotel Collection of towels to its wide variety of wholesale hotel and inn supplies and services.
Exclusive to InnStyle, the MicroCotton® Hotel Collection is one of our most popular towel styles and will be available once again in June 2013.
Twice as thick and plush as other towels of the same weight, your customers and guests will love the cloud-like comfort of these soft and absorbent towels. You’ll love the MicroCotton® Hotel Collection towel for its practical utility such as:
- 100% extra long staple cotton
- Exceptionally soft and wonderfully white, even after many washings
- Snag-free loops so there are no pulled threads during washing
- Cottony-fresh right out of the carton
- 100% extra long staple cotton makes the towel more durable
We encourage you to place your pre-orders now to ensure prompt processing. For personal assistance, please call us at 800-877-4667 and ask to speak with your InnStyle sales representative. We appreciate your loyal patronage and look forward to speaking with you.
All mattresses should have protection. It will give you optimal return on your mattress investment plus insure your mattress warranty. Your guests will appreciate the cleanliness & protection of a cover when using the bed. It is important to have zippered waterproof encasements for mattress and box spring for protection from dust mites, bedbugs & protection against spills, etc. These covers should be zippered (which will not need removing). You should then protect your mattress with a mattress pad for comfort. These can be washed and dried before dressing the bed for next use. It would be wise to have a few extra mattress pads for emergency situations.
Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If covered with a waterproof mattress cover, you should not have any stains directly on the mattress. If there is liquid on the mattress, we recommend using a towel to blot the liquid. Apply gentle pressure to absorb the liquid. Do not press the liquid into the mattress. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly! Don’t ever soak a mattress or foundation and don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress — these chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
For general care, always flip and rotate the mattress. A two-sided mattress should be flipped and rotated regularly. Mattress can be flipped in Summer & again in Winter. You could then do the rotating of the mattress in Spring & Fall. Single sided mattresses should also be rotated-although you do not flip, obviously. Again, you can choose time of year and schedule all flips and rotations on a calendar.
You should also rotate your box spring once a year.
Always use a bed frame with a rigid center support that supports the head, foot, sides and center of the mattress and box spring. If using bed slats with a mattress and box spring, use at least three rigid, no-slag slats.
InnStyle can supply your Inn or Bed and Breakfast with mattresses at wholesale pricing. Contact your InnStyle representative or call Toll Free: 1-800-877-INNS (4667) to receive Personal Service at Wholesale Pricing.